Question: What is the contact information for Vermont Dept of Revenue?
Answer: Below is the contact information for Vermont Department of Revenue:
|Forms request mailing address||Vermont Department of Taxes|
133 State Street
Montpelier VT 05633-1401
|Tax assistance and refund inquiry||802-828-2865||VT 866-828-2865|
Vermont Residents, part-year and nonresidents are required to file if they:
- Are required to file a federal income tax return and
- Receive more than $100 of Vermont income.
Vermont Part-year residents who receive more than $1,000 in Vermont gross income as a nonresident are also required to file.
Nonresidents who receive more than $1,000 in gross income from the following sources are also required to file:
- Rents and royalties from Vermont properties.
- Gain from the sale or exchange of Vermont property, including sale of timber rights and timber.
- Wages, salaries, commissions or other income received for services performed in Vermont.
- Income from a trade or business carried on in Vermont.
- Vermont income previously deferred under a nonqualified deferred compensation plan.
- Lottery winnings from tickets purchased in Vermont.