Question: How to get a Tax Transcript?
Answer: There are 5 different ways to get your IRS Tax transcripts:
- Go to www.irs.gov and click on “Get Transcript of Your Tax Records” under “Tools.”
- Download the free IRS2Go app on Apple Store or Google Pay to your smart phone and use it to order transcripts of your tax returns or tax account.
- Call the IRS transcript toll-free line at 1-800-908-9946 to have them faxed to your or mailed to you.
- Mail Form 4506-T or Form 4506T-EZ (make sure to sign the form and mailed out to the IRS)
- Go to your Local IRS office and request a tax transcript
If you need the State tax transcript, you would need to call your local State taxation department to get the state transcript.