Question: How to get a Tax Transcript?
Answer: There are 5 different ways to get your IRS Tax transcripts:
- Go to www.irs.gov and click on “Get Transcript of Your Tax Records” under “Tools.”
- Download the free IRS2Go app on Apple Store or Google Play to your smartphone and use it to order transcripts of your tax returns or tax account.
- Call the IRS transcript toll-free line at 1-800-908-9946 to have them faxed to you or mailed to you. (Takes about 10-14 business days)
- Mail Form 4506-T or Form 4506T-EZ (make sure to sign the form and mailed out to the IRS). You can also request IRS Form 4506, which allows you to get a copy of your original tax return mailed back to you. The cost is $57 per tax year.)
- Go to your local IRS office and request a tax transcript (You must make an appointment before going to the IRS office. No more walk-ins allowed)
If you need the State tax transcript, you would need to call your local State taxation department to get the state transcript.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)