Question: What is the contact information for Louisiana Dept of Revenue?
Answer: Below is the contact information for Louisiana Department of Revenue:
|Order paper forms||www.revenue.louisiana.gov/sections/taxforms/|
Louisiana Residents must file if they:
- Are required to file a federal income tax return,
- Are military personnel whose home of record is Louisiana and they are required to file a federal income tax return, even if not stationed in Louisiana,
- Had Louisiana withholding and want a refund or
- Obtained a credit or refund if the tax was overpaid.
Louisiana Part-year and nonresidents must file if they are required to file a federal income tax return and:
- Have any Louisiana-source income or
- Are military personnel with any nonmilitary Louisiana-source income.